Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winding Up

This Friday, November 18th, dutch jewellery designer duo ZWARD will open their temporary minishop at De Meent here in Rotterdam. For a period of six weeks the ZWARD Wind-Up Store will feature and selection of works by 15 designers, illustrators and artists, alongside ZWARD's own jewellery line.
They've asked me to join the crowd as well, so I'll be selling two limited edition Ecology prints (I and III) and some prints of the smaller Island Still Life series. With the holidays coming up, why not drop by and see if there's a special gift to your liking?

In the mean time I have finally finished my little big planet! The fine people at Studio Output are currently busy making it work, so now all there's to do is wait and see. There's some work-in-progress goodies, once again, after the jump:

Aeroplane alphabet

Weird stuff going on with, as it turned out, some wrong settings for my irradiance cache file

video
video
My first attempts at animating bone objects

0 comments:

Post a Comment