Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Work in progress...

My little big planet is coming along just fine! I'm really anxious to see this thing when it eventually gets launched, as there will be a lot of tweaking and faking needed to get it on the platform. What platform, you might ask? Well, let's just say for now that the above interface is enough of a hint (not to mention that first line).

Regular readers might have noticed that I've renamed (or finally named) my blog; from now on it's Bridges and Stitches!

It's named after two tools that I use a lot when 3D-ing and it seems appropriate: connecting to new and old places, or anything interesting.

Speaking of new stuff: I've been asked to participate with an upcoming initiative by the ever gorgeous Jelmer and Kirstin from ZWARD. They're still working on the invites and official announcements, but as soon as it's out, I'll post it here as well. And if you happen to be in Rotterdam on Friday the 18th of November: save the date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment