Thursday, April 12, 2012

Babies

With me, side projects are always tricky. Most of them never fully mature and remain lingering in fetal stage for months before ending up lost and forgotten in my very organized but also very extensive stash of 3D data. The status of the project, to which the above image belongs, is still in limbo, but I really hope it will get realized at some point in the future. That however is not completely up to me!

So for now it's just an unnamed sneakpeek into a semi-secret project and I keep myself busy enjoying the hell out of Easter with my DIY buddies Sjoerd and Maartje and my Galaxy class eggs:

Hope you guys had a good one too. Live long and prosper! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The semi-secret project is still alive and secretly kicking... ;) we would like some feedback on basecamp.

Post a Comment